About the Conference
The Budapest BI Forum (@budapestbi) is a well-established data, analytics and BI conference held every november in Budapest, Hungary.
One of the main feature of the event is the multi-subject approach: we have PyData, Rstats, Data visualization, machine learning and BI talk at the same venue. This way speaking at the Budapest BI Forum in any of the tracks also provides a special chance to learn about other interesting fields of BI and analytics.
Go directly to the CFP Submission form.
The CFP deadline is 22. September (Sunday).
Conference tracks in 2019
This year we will have the following tracks:
Some talks will fit more than one track (for example a dataviz talk done in R or a ML talk using scikit-learn). In this case feel free to mark both tracks as relevant when filling out the CFP.
Speakers are also welcome to submit more than one talks to the same or to different tracks.
A standard speaking slot will be 30 minutes long and a quick talk will be 10-minutes long. There are also a few slots for workshops, which would take place on the first day of the conference.
We are looking for both beginner-level or in-depth technical talks. The preferred language of the talks is English, but we will consider a limited number of Hungarian talks as well.
If your talk gets selected for the conference schedule, you’ll receive the following benefits:
- Discover Budapest. Our city is one of the most beautiful and inviting travel destination in Europe, and speaking at the Budapest BI conference will give a great chance to explore it.
- Meet the local community. As a speaker, you will have ample opportunities to meet other speakers, attendees and members of the local data community.
- Free conference ticket. The selected speakers for full talks receive free registration to both days of the conference, and speakers giving a quick talk receive a single-day ticket.
- Meals included. All conference meals included in the registration (coffee breaks, lunch, welcome reception)
- Financial support. We have a budget for helping great speakers to attend the conference. The budget is limited and will be allocated partly by the merit of the talk and partly to support speaker diversity.
Code on Conduct
Before applying please review our Code of Conduct which is binding for all speakers and attendees.
How to submit a talk?
Please fill in the CFP Submission form!