The Budapest BI Forum (@budapestbi) is a well-established data, analytics and BI conference held every November in Budapest, Hungary.
Data visualization has been a core part of the conference agenda for years, bringing together dataviz educators, designers and business analysts. The track includes talks on dataviz tools, methods, best practices and case studies.
A sample of our Dataviz talks from BudapestBI 2018 and 2017:
- Building mobility profiles based on mobile cell data Spaces of mobile cellular information – use cases and social benefits
- Interactive Data Visualizations – Toll-Free Solutions
- Visualizing natural gas dependency in the CEE region
- Visualizing public transport using Python
- Visualizing E-commerce Data – How we make our numbers more informative in Hotels.com
Meeting of data cultures
The Budapest BI agenda also include an Rstats, a PyData, and a Machine Learning track, so there’s a great opportunity to also discover new tools, approaches and solutions for data problems similar to yours.
What to do next?