The Budapest BI Forum (@budapestbi) is a well-established data, analytics and BI conference held every November in Budapest, Hungary.
Open source analytics is one of the key topics of the conference, and every year we host an R track.The focus is usually on practical applications, especially in the field of data visualization and machine learning.
Invited R talks for this year:
- How to win an AI Hackathon, without using AI – Colin Gillespie, Jumping Rivers
- Productionizing R scripts in the cloud – Daróczi Gergely, System1
- Human-Centered Interpretable Machine Learning – Przemyslaw Biecek, Samsung R&D / Warsaw University of Technology
- Data storytelling with tables: using tableHTML to emphasise key information for your audience – Clemens Zauchner, Dana Jomar, IT Power Services
The Call for Presenters is now open! Speaking at BudapestBI is a great way to share your experience with our R community. More details in the CFP page.
A sample of our R talks from last year’s BudapestBI 2018:
- Ingredients for using R as part of a production microservice ecosystem
- Make it reproducible! Package management solutions in R
- Does my research have an impact? How to use R shiny to track engagement with research
- Spaghetti or lasagne – conquer the process monster
- Communicating Effectively with RStudio Connect
Meeting of data cultures
The Budapest BI agenda also include a PyData, a Machine Learning, Data-Driven Business and a DataViz track, so there’s a great opportunity to also discover new tools, approaches and solutions for data problems similar to yours.
What to do next?