The Budapest BI Forum (@budapestbi) is a well-established data, analytics and BI conference held every November in Budapest, Hungary.
We have been running a data-driven business track for years, where methods, best practices and case studies for and from data-driven organisations are discussed.
A sample of our Data-Driven talks from last year’s BudapestBI 2019:
- 5 rules of productive data teams – Török Ágoston, AGT International
- Adding Narrative to BI Dashboards with Natural Language Generation – Žygimantas Medelis, TokenMill UAB
Main focus areas
- Business use cases: How BI, Data and ML/AI can be used in different business areas such as marketing, sales, customer service, logistis and finance
- Data, people and process: How to establish data literay in an organization, how to enable a data-driven culture, how to scale analytics?
- Data infrastructure: What’s needed to support the transformation into a data-driven business?
More details coming soon!
Meeting of data cultures
The Budapest BI agenda also include an Rstats, a PyData, a DataViz and a Machine Learning track, so there’s a great opportunity to also discover new tools, approaches and solutions for data problems similar to yours.
What to do next?
- Follow us Twitter at @budapestbi, so you’ll get notifications about the conference
- Apply to the CFP – international speakers warmly welcomed. Accepted speakers receive free registration among other benefits. The application open soon.
- Attend Budapest BI 2019!