The Budapest BI Forum (@budapestbi) is a well-established data, analytics and BI conference held every November in Budapest, Hungary.
We have been running a machine learning track for years, where technical talks, ML best practices and case studies are presented and discussed.
A sample of our Machine Learning talks from last year’s BudapestBI 2018:
- Can unsupervised machine learning (UML) help in fraud detection?
- Building content similarity recommenders at BBC
- Machine Learning in Trading
- Prediction versus Causality – What Machine Learning can do and what not?
- How Diageo uses Machine Learning to optimize Finance
- ML supported fuel demand planning in MOL Hungary wholesale
- Identifying and Prototyping Data Science Use Cases
- Automated Machine Learning in practice – Roundtable
Meeting of data cultures
The Budapest BI agenda also include an Rstats, a PyData, and a DataViz track, so there’s a great opportunity to also discover new tools, approaches and solutions for data problems similar to yours.
What to do next?