The Budapest BI Forum (@budapestbi) is a well-established data, analytics and BI conference held every november in Budapest, Hungary.
We love Python and PyData!
The Budapest BI programme have included a PyData track for several years, with a focus on practical applications from data engineering to data visualization.
A sample of our PyData talks from last year’s BudapestBI 2019:
- Building AI-based solutions for computer vision problems in the automotive industry – Kurics Tamás, Twinner
- You got served: How Deliveroo improved the ranking of restaurants – Jonathan Brooks-Bartlett, Deliveroo
- Python NLP libraries you wished to know – Orosz György, LogmeIn
- Applications of Graph Theoretic Techniques in Data Driven Merchandising – Alex Trickey, Secret Sauce Partners
- Cutting edge neural architecture optimization in practice – Deák-Meszlényi Regina, Continental Automotive Hungary
Meeting of data cultures
The Budapest BI agenda also includes an Rstats, Data-Driven Business and a DataViz track, so there’s a great opportunity to also discover new tools, approaches and solutions for data problems similar to yours.
What to do next?